Bio-One wants to ensure that your home or facility are safe from the dangers of mold.
As industry experts, we know what it takes to visually inspect, eliminate, and help prevent the regeneration of mold growth within your facility. We utilize modern scientific techniques, equipment, and materials to eradicate any trace of mold spores within your residence or commercial building to promote a stable and healthy environment.
While it is a fact that mold is found throughout our environment, high levels of mold within your home, office, or building can be dangerous. It can take as little as 24 hours for mold to grow on a surface. Mold can cause structural damage to your drywall, ceiling, walls, and floors. Even worse, it can cause serious, long-term health problems for you and your family. If you suspect mold in your facility, we are here to assist you every step of the way.
Whether your basement or your attic is contaminated, have no fear because we safely and effectively treat the entire space with a nontoxic but powerful disinfectant. We then apply an encapsulation to help prevent mold regeneration. In addition we provide regular programs of disinfection and antimicrobial protocols to provide full protection of your facility. Our services are efficient and affordable.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and outstanding reputation. Let Bio-One, Inc. Mold Remediation work with your unique needs for any project and provide the professional, long-lasting results to keep your family, guests, employees, students, etc. safe from the devastating effects of mold.
How Mold Effects Your Health
Fungi are a major cause of indoor air quality (IAQ) problems because exposure to fungal materials can cause allergic reactions in many people. If you are exposed to mold, call our mold remediation team right away as it can be very hazardous to your health. People are mostly exposed to mold by inhaling the spores or other fragments, through skin contact, or even ingestion of particles. Children, elderly people, or anyone with respiratory conditions or sensitivities, such as allergies, asthma or weakened immune systems are at a greater risk for adverse health effects.
The Health Effects of Mold Are Generally Grouped into the Following Categories.
Irritation – moldy odors come from volatile organic compounds produced by mold, which often irritate mucous membranes, cause headaches and many other symptoms. Allergic reactions are typically the most common health problems. Symptoms include respiratory problems with difficulty breathing, nasal and sinus congestion, burning / watery or reddened eyes, dry hacking cough, nose and throat irritation, shortness of breath, skin irritation, memory problems, mood changes, aches and pains and possible fever.
Infection – there are an estimated 200 species of mold known to cause infections in humans and immune suppressed individuals which are especially at risk. Infections can be localized or systemic. Some fungi can affect hair, skin, and nails. Aspergillosis is a common fungal infection requiring hospitalization.
Toxicosis – many species of mold produce toxic metabolites called mycotoxins, which are believed to be most prevalent in spores. Mycotoxins have caused nerve damage, organ damage and cancer. Symptoms of toxicosis from mold include cold and flu like symptoms, headaches, nosebleeds, memory problems, fatigue, dermatitis, and immune suppression.
How did you get mold in your home? Fungal Ecology of Indoor Environments
As a mold remediation company, we know that mold spores occur in both indoor and outdoor environments and can enter your home in many different ways. Each fungal ecology is different from region to region, zone to zone, and climate to climate. Mold spores will grow in areas with excessive moisture and insufficient airflow. Some common situations are flooding (ex. flooded basement), water damage caused by fire, or where leakage may have occurred within roofs, pipes, and walls. Once the conditions are right, spores can germinate within 12 hours, Colonies can begin to form within 24 hours. Spores can be produced within 48-72 hours. If you see any signs of mold, contact Bio-One Mold Remediation right away. We won’t leave until the mold is gone.
Why is mold remediation so important for your home? Mold is one of the largest growing issues, and Bio-One offers mold remediation services for all areas. Leaving mold untreated in any facility can cause serious health problems to those within the space. Mold remediation is the key to making sure all the mold is being removed safely and properly. Bio-One mold remediation will ensure the safety of you and your family.
Attempting to cover up a mold problem will only mask the deeper issue. NEVER USE BLEACH! By doing so, this will only cause the mold to dry on the surface and disperse through the air. Our customers’ health and well being is our top priority.
To learn about mold go to http://www.epa.gov/mold/moldresources.html
Signs of Mold
Visible mold growth (It appears in many colors, such as black, grey, yellow, blue, and even pink!)
Water stained walls, ceilings, carpet, and tack strips
History of mold problem or previous water intrusion
*Most Important, You Need To Fix The Moisture Problem(s) That May Have Led To The Contamination.*
We are experts at mold remediation! For a more detailed description of our disinfection services, please contact us at: 845-464-7632 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org